We know life can get complicated sometimes, especially when it comes to choosing a career and overcoming any obstacles that might stand in your way. As part of our programme we provide you with a Personal Adviser who will help you overcome the things that stand between you and a successful future.
Your Personal Adviser can help you with things like:
- Figuring out what you’d like to do next and how to get there – work, study or both
- Building your confidence
- Helping you choose which training or education options would be right for you
- Making sense of finances and money
- Family planning and child care while studying
- Support for drug addiction
- Dealing with homelessness
- Disability hardships
- Dealing with depression
- Support for carers and much more...
We're here to help you make sense of it all, or put you in touch with the right people who can help you move forward.